Sunday, July 5, 2020

Hello All

Hello Everyone!  My name is Trina Crooks and I have had a passion for writing for as long as I could remember.  It first began with school papers and then turned into short stories that I wrote for my eyes only.  As the years went on I tried my hand at a longer novel and that birthed my very first release "Let Me Tell You Something".  That sparked a fire in me that I can't seem to ignore.  

Well I guess I should tell you a little bit about me.  I am a forty-something year old woman that works a full time job by day and writes books at night.  I love to travel, go to restaurants and shop when money and time allow.  I also spend a lot of time with my twin sister Keitra Crooks, who is also an author.  We both got bit by the writing bug which has lead to several collaborative efforts.

I hope that this is the beginning of me letting you get to know me better and I definitely would love if you continued to support my writing endeavors.  


XO
Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk of Shame

  Coming Soon! “I dare you to stay and meet a nice man.  Just approach someone and say hello.” —Briana     Jasmine never backed down f...